Published on September 15th, 2018 | by Alan Cross0
Random music news for Saturday, September 15, 2018
Gotta take the dogs for detailing today. Let someone else struggle with 25 kg bull terriers who don’t like having their nails clipped. And now some music news for Saturday, September 15, 2018.
- Apple’s HomePod speaker just learned a few new tricks.
- Here’s all you really need to know about the new iPhones and Apple Watch.
- Okay, here’s a bit more. And some more after that.
- The new iPhones are going to be a lot more expensive around the world than in the US.
- And here are all the changes made to Apple Music.
- This is a mid-year report on the state of the music streaming industry. Interesting stats, really.
- Justin Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun has sued Lady Gaga’s former manager Troy Carter for $10 million.
- Compared to real estate prices in Toronto and Vancouver, $2.65 million for Taylor Swift’s place in Beverly Hills seems like a bargain.
- LIve Nation has this new report about live music that’s worth reading.
- What would have a Kanye West-produced Paul McCartney album sounded like? We almost found out.
- I feel like a really should have heard about punk rocker Johnny Strike. What did I miss?
- I’d be all over this kind of noise-management technology. (And, frankly, so would my wife.)
- According to people around her, the Cranberries’ Dolores O’Riordan was “on a roll” in the days before her death.
- Madonna still really doesn’t like David Letterman.
- People remain obsessed about the schism between Journey and Steve Perry.
- What’s it like to be the guitar player for Paul McCartney?
- Ex-blink-182 guitarist Mark DeLonge has some news about this UFO research.
- This sounds interesting: A psychological exploration of Liam and Noel Gallagher.
- This DJ has launched a petition to legalize gay sex in Singapore.
- Willie Nelson is having some Twitter issues.
- Looking for something to do this weekend? How about Hamilton, Ontario, Supercrawl? It looks awesome.
- And finally, Mat Osman from Suede recounts the best-ever reason for being late for school.