Random music news for Saturday, September 28, 2019
On this day in 1951, the first-ever colour TVs went on sale. No one care and less than a month later, they were discontinued. Moving on to music news for September 28, 2019…
- Here are my weekly music picks for GlobalNews.ca.
- The 45th season of Saturday Night Live starts tonight. Here’s a look back at the five worst musical performances.
- One year from now, Metallica and Billie Eilish will headline a new Live Aid-like global music event…
- …but not before James Hetfield enters rehab.
- Fiona Apple would appreciate some money from Lil Nas X now, please. Here is why.
- Monty Python’s Holy Hand Grenade: FOUND!
- What’s at stake with Canadian music in the upcoming federal election? Quite a bit, actually.
- Slipknot. On a tiny drumkit. Inside a fridge.
- Brexit protest music from Northern Ireland.
- Tesla vehicles now have a “car-oake” function.