Random music news for Thursday, April 22, 2021
What’s with the UFOs over Canada? Keep your eyes on the skies! Here’s music news for April 22, 2021.
- Has it really been five years since the death of Prince? Wow.
- A nice piece of history: Where did rock’s “devil horns” sign really come from?
- If you’re a musician frustrated by the latency you get with online collaborations, take a look at this.
- And here’s why you should release your music on a Friday.
- The music industry is drowning in data. What should be done with all this information? Discuss.
- Ever hear of Rudimentary Peni? They’re back.
- What is Apple trying to do with their paid podcasts proposal? Here are some theories.
- Willie Nelson wants you to get vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Yay, Ted Nugent. You dummy.
- I hosted a panel on the intersection of music and cannabis on 4/20. You can listen in here.
- This is fun: A 4K restoration of Peter Gabriel-era Genesis performing in Paris. (Via DB)
- Here’s a list of celebrities who are now in the weed business.
- There’s a KISS biopic in the planning stages.
- Looking for a turntable? This is a very good choice.
- Don’t. Stop it. STOP IT NOW.