The Montana Toilet Man. Be afraid. Calm down with some music news for August 18, 2022.
- Depeche Mode is back in the studio to help work through the death of Andy Fletcher.
- We almost has a three-quarters Black Sabbath reunion, but COVID had other ideas.
- Tom DeLonge has a new project: Producing an animated series for Tubi.
- Grimes? Are you serious about this? Are you sure?
- The world’s oldest working rock’n’roll DJ just turned 97.
- A Billy Idol documentary is in the works.
- I would have never guessed that this song has had one billion streams.
- Classy, Ye.
- Stuff it, Mariah.
- What hath “Gangnam Style” wrought? This.
- If the Grateful Dead tour for their 60th anniversary, who should play guitar?
- Canada just can’t see to consistently stage music festivals. See?
- Pink Floyd’s David Gilmour is selling a house. It’s controversial.
- Sometimes it takes a long time for your band to get noticed. A very long time.
BONUS: If you’re into video games, this might be worth checking out.
BONUS BONUS: Only dog lovers should click here.