If you’re a fan of The Simpsons, check out this special TV. Cute. As for music news for August 26, here you go.
- Vaccination proof is quickly becoming the new standard for getting into a concert. See?
- Yet more than FIVE THOUSAND COVID cases have been linked to this festival.
- More than one thousand cases have been linked to the Latittude Festival in England.
- Meanwhile, Kanye won’t require vaccines or negative tests for his August 29 event in Chicago.
- Oh, and he’s trying to legally chance his name to just “Ye.”
- There’s been some horrifying testimony in the R Kelly sexual abuse trial.
- A very relevant question: Does the death of Charlie Watts mean the end of The Rolling Stones?
- Blur says they finally managed to pay off all their debts just two years ago.
- What’s more important to a song: the lyrics or the melody? Discuss.
- Want to make your record collection more green? Read this.
- VISA is getting into punk NFTs.
- Metric has a concert documentary coming. Here’s a trailer.
- This is a really cool-looking music venue.
- TikTok shopping? Yep.
- And Spotify is going to give its podcasters their subscribers’ contact details.
More news? Check here.