An interesting observation: The Hollywood actor’s strike has triggered a spike in plastic surgery appointments. On the other hand, music news for August 31, 2023 remains unaffected.
- What does radio do about AI? Discuss.
- Got a podcast? This new AI tool sounds interesting.
- And maybe the AI revolution won’t come as fast as we think. Discuss.
- This could be the thing that helps Dolby ATMOS go mainstream.
- Italian paps are having fun following Kanye and his “wife” Bianca Censori around.
- Remember Glee? Rating the most awful covers.
- Sciatica 1, Adele 0.
- Eminem to Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy: “Cut it out or else.”
- Speaking of unwanted raps, let’s see what’s happening at conservative news outlet OAN. Oh, my…
- John Kezdy, frontman for the punk band The Effgies, has died after he biked into an Amazon delivery band that was parked in a bike lane.
- Ah, the 1970s… (Via Tom)
- Auditions for a “global girl group” are coming. Yes, it’s a K-pop initiative. And yes, it’s possible to have a K-pop group with no members from Korea. See?
- Imagine going into the pit at metal show and finding this guy moshing next to you.
- A Canadian radio legend is getting a big tribute on September 17.
- What is it with right-wing country hits these days?
BONUS: Which countries are the most sexually liberated? Here’s a list. (Canada is #20.)