vacation staycation continues. Today’s the day I rid the garden shed of mouse poop. Fun. Frankly, I’d rather stay inside working on music news for August 6, 2020.
- Coronavirus update 1: Another drive-in venue is coming to Toronto.
- Coronavirus update 2: Really, people?
- Jimi Hendrix face masks? Why not? (Via DB)
- Apparently, 22% of all YouTube views last year went to music.
- Can Neil Young really stop Donald Trump from using his music? It’s…complicated.
- The chances of Paul McCartney playing Vegas? About zero.
- Here’s a cool story that connects The Police (as in the band) to the CIA.
- If you’re a songwriter, you might want to read this. (Via Andrew)
- It’s good to be Sir Bob.
- Snapchat vs. TikTok: It’s war.
- Here’s an excellent reason to listen to music while you exercise: It puts you in a better mood.
- Can you believe the richest country in the world doesn’t pay artists when they get a song on the radio?
- Clash jigsaw puzzles?
- Black metal yoga?
- Ren and Stimpy are coming back.