Well, I picked a grand time to leave the country, what with all the sudden new travel restrictions. I can get OUT of Canada fine. Let’s see what it’ll be like getting back IN next week. Whilst I fret about that, here’s music news for December 2, 2021.
- Justin Bieber has turned into a weapon in a dispute with Saudi Arabia.
- And here we go: Baby Shark NFTs.
- Into vinyl? Then this Canadian doc will appeal to you. (Via Moe)
- Five families who saw people killed during the Astroworld festival have turned down Travis Scott’s offer to pay for their funerals.
- The saga of The Bangles and Prince.
- Apple Music named The Weeknd as Global Artist of the Year.
- How music created silicon valley. Discuss.
- How, exactly, do music algorithms work? Read this.
- This 3D-printed guitar is made from recycled sawdust. I wonder what it sounds like?
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse has some interesting tastes in music. (Via Andrew)
- Wait: This TikToker is making six figures a day using Excel?
- Okay. I’ll admit that I laughed at this.
- Want to make US$200K? Give your face and voice to a robot.
- Where will we end up with streaming? Check this out. (Via Bobby
BONUS: One day, this will go BOOM!
More news? Check here.