Because it’s Christmas Eve, here’s a picture of Danzig wrapping presents.
And now, music news for December 24, 2020.
- Word is that Ecstasy from Whodini has died at age 56.
- Why are so many Christmas songs so horny?
- Fatboy Slim is thrilled that a sex toy named after him. It’s called the Fatboy Thin.
- Adele took a £10 million pay cut in 2020. She didn’t feel a thing.
- The Apple Car: It’s coming. Probably.
- Bono is getting animated. As in a cartoon.
- What were the best box sets of 2020? Here’s a list.
- Interesting: This Indian rapper released her new song inside Fortnite.
- Toronto’s Cherry Cola (a music venue that Dave Grohl loves) is struggling. They’ve launched a GoFundMe campaign so they can survive the pandemic.
- Starting to think about New Year’s Eve? This apparently is the ultimate New Year’s Eve playlist.
- This certainly makes for an interesting musical art installation. (Via Andrew)
- This is cool: An all-female band from Benin.
- Attention, America: The US$900 billion COVID-19 stimulus bill also targets people who illegally stream music. What does that have to do with COVID? Nothing.
- Were these the best things on the internet in 2020?
- This playlist features every song Donald Trump used in his campaign against the wishes of the artists.