Random music news for Thursday, February 18, 2021
Canada is second only to South Korea when it comes to the most ATMs per capita. Who knew? Now some music news for February 18, 2021.
- This metal dude has been judged guilty of “offending religious feelings” in Poland. That’s another way of saying “blasphemy.”
- Ice Cube weed.
- Travis Barker of blink-182 is now wrapped up in the world of Kardashians. This is never a good idea.
- A good appreciation of Joni Mitchell.
- *Sigh* Another radio-is-dying story.
- The market for indie musicians is exploding in China.
- It used to be that substance abuse in rock’n’roll was perfectly fine. Now it’s not cool. Time for a re-branding?
- “Sexual favours were the norm in the music industry.” Scary. (Via Sean)
- A socialized government-run streaming service? Discuss.
- Oh, dear.
- This is fun: The Museum of Failure has some interesting tech fails. (Via Bobby)
- Since all the #MeToo allegations started coming, Marilyn Manson has needed around-the-clock security.