Random Music News for Thursday, February 5, 2016
My soul is still in transit after that long trip from SE Asia. Pleasue exuse all the sepllling msitakes.
And now, the music news:
- Wow! What an honour for this website!
- The Grammys will stream live in China.
- Think the low loonie is making for trouble when it comes to international acts touring through the country, it’s way worse in Russia.
- Puddle of Mudd’s Wes Scanlin had his best meltdown yet: he accused an audience member of stealing his house and then walked off stage. More here, too. (Via Tom)
- This is cool: the only known recording of the first Super Bowl.
- Garth Brooks has been played on the radio one billion times.
- A Motley Crue comic book? About time, really.
- Pata, guitarist with X Japan, has been hospitalized with a potentially life-threatening blood clot.
- Nice: the Fender factory in California shows off the work they do for some famous people. (Via Larry)
- Sad: a gorilla known for singing for his supper has died.
- Beezow Doo-doo Zoppitybop-bop-bop has been arrested for assault. Yes, that’s he’s real name.
- How to make some speakers out of strips of paper.
- Super Bowl fails. Guess which comes in first?
- And speaking of the Super Bowl, this is probably unnecessary.
- Skindred guitarist scarred after being stabbed with broken glass.
- Best. Music bio-pics. Ever.
- Elton John is selling his Maserati. Want to buy it?