My soul is still in transit after that long trip from SE Asia. Pleasue exuse all the sepllling msitakes.
And now, the music news:
- Wow! What an honour for this website!
- The Grammys will stream live in China.
- Think the low loonie is making for trouble when it comes to international acts touring through the country, it’s way worse in Russia.
- Puddle of Mudd’s Wes Scanlin had his best meltdown yet: he accused an audience member of stealing his house and then walked off stage. More here, too. (Via Tom)
- This is cool: the only known recording of the first Super Bowl.
- Garth Brooks has been played on the radio one billion times.
- A Motley Crue comic book? About time, really.
- Pata, guitarist with X Japan, has been hospitalized with a potentially life-threatening blood clot.
- Nice: the Fender factory in California shows off the work they do for some famous people. (Via Larry)
- Sad: a gorilla known for singing for his supper has died.
- Beezow Doo-doo Zoppitybop-bop-bop has been arrested for assault. Yes, that’s he’s real name.
- How to make some speakers out of strips of paper.
- Super Bowl fails. Guess which comes in first?
- And speaking of the Super Bowl, this is probably unnecessary.
- Skindred guitarist scarred after being stabbed with broken glass.
- Best. Music bio-pics. Ever.
- Elton John is selling his Maserati. Want to buy it?