It’s tough getting back into the swing of things after the holidays, isn’t it? But now that we’re into double digits in January, things are starting to feel like we’re back to normal for the first time in close to a month. Even music news is starting to pick up. Here’s what I have for January 10, 2019.
- Groggy after the holidays? Read this.
- A System of a Down/Rage Against the Machine album that was started in 2014 should be out sometime in the next four months.
- The Fiji Water Girl getting all the viral attention for her Golden Globes gig once starred in an
- How big was Drake on the charts in 2018. Big. VERY big.
- Bjork is now a grandmother. You read that correctly.
- Brendan Urie of Panic! At the Disco is working on a musical.
- Radio astronomy on the moon. Coooooool.
- SiriusXM says it now has 34 million satellite radio subscribers.
- The war between Google Assistant and Amazon’s Alexa continues to escalate.
- Statistics Canada reports that 44.5% of under-30 households don’t have
- January 19 will be Rush Fan Day at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Sass Jordan is now the first female Canadian rocker to have her own wine.
- “A rocker’s guide to management.” (Via Brad)
- More fast radio bursts.
- Motley Crue cannot be held responsible for your speeding.
- Radiohead won’t be at The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame ceremony. They think the whole thing is stupid.