Got a Tesla? Then you probably should read about this kid. Let’s move over to music news for January 13, 2022.
- RIP iconic singer Ronnie Spector. She’s been battling cancer.
- What could possibly come after the smartphone? Here are a few thoughts.
- Wanna buy one of Elvis’ Cadillacs? It’s for sale.
- Bonnaroo has announced its 2022 line-up–that is if the show isn’t canceled again.
- We need to keep watching the Katy Perry “Dark Horse” plagiarism trial (it’s back on) because it could really mean a distortion of copyright law.
- Still from the legal desk, Cardi B is going after a YouTuber for defamation.
- A statue of LL Cool J? Yep.
- Here’s a list of what the music industry needs to fix this year.
- Eddie Vedder and Tom Morello are demanding the US do something about the humanitarian crisis in Afghanistan.
- People are getting quite excited about what Apple might offer with its new AR headset.
- The story of Drake, the condom, and the hot sauce. Ew.
- This is a very good illustration of what can go wrong financially with a musician. It was written by Courtney Love, too.
- “Swarms of flies!” says Lady Gaga.
- Pope Francis still loves going to record stores. See?
- Grammys rescheduled to April? Maybe.
- Some Australian bands think they’ve found away around playing gigs during COVID restrictions: Start a church.
More news? Check here.