Random music news for Thursday, January 19, 2023
The Catholic Church is still trying to spread its influence. Did you know that Bishop John Noonan is in charge of the diocese of the Moon? That’s the kind of thing you’ll learn on this page, along with music news for January 19. 2023.
- Hey, how are things going at Twitter? Not good, huh?
- Jeezus, U2. Just announce it already! (Via Chris)
- Does Madonna own some artwork that was lost/looted/stolen in WWII? Maybe. (Via Sean)
- Taylor Swift as a Pop-tart? Yep.
- A Creed reunion: Prepare yourself now.
- Um, okay…
- Wes Borland of Limp Bizkit is accusing his ex-wife of defamation for giving Limp Bizkit a bad review.
- The latest band to have their own line of make-up is…Korn?
- Billie Eilish has a disturbing problem with a burglar.
- Have we reached Peak Smartphone? Global sales of smartphones fell by 11% last year.
- There’s a new UK/EU initiative called FEAT designed to take on ticket scalpers.
BONUS: Thinking of opening a meth lab? Maybe you shouldn’t.