Published on January 7th, 2016 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Thursday, January 7, 2016
Okay, people. Time to take down the inflatable Santas from the front lawn. Please?
And now, the music news…
- Here are all the winners from last night’s People’s Choice Awards–if you care.
- Motorhead’s “Ace of Spades” has just made its debut on the Billboard charts. Hell just got a little colder.
- This woman is my all-time favourite TV presenter.
- Zombie duets? It’s a new thing with Barry Manilow.
- Here are more statistics on which Beatles songs are being streamed the most.
- Madonna is scheduled to play Singapore. This could be interesting.
- Russian music stars have been flying to Syria to sing for the troops.
- Study: Having children can wreck your hearing.
- Don’t you wish your teachers had been this musically cool?
- If you’re going to get caught in a traffic jam, you might as well dance, right?
- You know that Deftones documentary that’s coming? Yeah, about that…
- Did Amy Winehouse have Tourette’s? Her mom thinks so.
- Bowie’s new album is out tomorrow. His ex-wife is looking to get some attention, too.
- Got a cold? Listen to jazz. No, really.
- Janet Jackson says she does NOT have cancer.