Random music news for Thursday, January 9, 2020
Flying back from CES today on Air Canada
Rouge Rough. It’s the only airline where you can get LESS legroom in an emergency row. Meanwhile, in music news for January 9, 2020…
- The 2010s: What happened? Here’s a summary.
- Radio requests: still a thing. (Via Christopher)
- A great question: What’s next for streaming?
- Cancon: a definition–for TV, anyway.
- Whatchoo talkin’ ’bout, Liam?
- A approve of this campaign that sees Lizzo playing the flute.
- A guide to becoming an ageing rock star in the 21st century.
- Faith No More is back–and here’s why.
- Watch this 13-year-old rip through Queen’s “Bohemian Rhapsody.”
- Here’s a list of all the rock biopics now in various stages of production.
- Justin Bieber says he has Lyme disease.
- A 17th century church celebrated David Bowie’s birthday with a ringing of the bells.