The city of Albuquerque is going to unveil bronze statues of Walter White and Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad. A new tourist site! And here’s some music news for July 14, 2022.
- R Kelly is WHAT?
- Zack de la Rocha of Rage Against the Machine hurt his leg and had to perform while seated in Chicago. Here’s the moment when he suffered the injury.
- Meanwhile, some people are just discovering that Rage is a leftist political band. They’re shocked! Shocked, I tell you! (Via Andrew)
- People are watching the Stranger Things music situation very, very carefully. And with good reason.
- This Danish artist is touring using power from an offshore wind farm. Here’s how he’s doing that.
- On that note, here are some opinions on how the music industry can help fight climate change.
- If you’re in the radio business (and I know radio folks worldwide read this site), check this out.
- Following the big outage last week, here come the petitions against Rogers.
- Fun: SNL’s most controversial moments.
- How music powers fitness and workout routines.
- Whoa! Here’s an odd piece of music trivia.
- In a pinch and need some cheap earbuds now? Watch this.
- Marcus Mumford has announced his first solo album.
- This graphic outlines what playing the piano does to your brain.
- Randy Rainbow has a memoir!
BONUS: Dude, so what you want to your body, but…wow.