Someone was bribed with a golden toilet? Over to music news for July 22, 2021.
- Chester Bennington’s widow posted this on the fourth anniversary of his death.
- YouTube has a new tip jar thing.
- How is the music industry planning to return to work? Like this.
- Pop music + consumerism = Today’s music enviroment.
- No more Glastonbury event for this September. COVID.
- A fan of Grouplove? Try this and this. (Via Sean)
- Are you a musician looking for stems to work with? Take a look at this.
- There’s now a “Free Britney Bill” before the US Government.
- Want to buy the London flat where Bob Marley used to live? Just £1.65 million.
- Here’s an interesting Russian band that deserves exploration.
- This is a cool GIF for the new Iron Maiden album. (Via Tom)
- HMV is planning to open ten new stores in the UK, including a new London flagship store.
- David Duchovny–yes, him–has a new album coming next month. Here’s a preview. (Via Pamela)
- The Sex Pistols are probably, finally, and forever done.
- Uh, thanks, Dolly?
- Scholarly Metallica. Here’s what that means.
- Shut UP, Ted!
BONUS: Keef and Willie (Via Tom)
More news? Look here.