Random Music News for Thursday, July 30, 2015
It was on this day in 1975 that Jimmy Hoffa disappeared. Sleeping with the fishes? Interred in concrete in a stadium somewhere? No one knows.
This is what I have for music news today.
- Ted Nugent says the whole Cecil the Lion debacle is “a complete lie.” But you’d expect that from him, right?
- Interesting password help.
- Ariana Grande’s dog is now a Coach model.
- Cyndi Lauper’s dermatological honesty.
- Looking for a fall coat that’s iPhone-friendly? Try this.
- Macklemore’s drug relapse.
- T-Mobile won’t count the data used by their customers when they stream Apple Music. Damn, that would be a deal… (Via Blair)
- Why classical music fans hate iTunes.
- Meanwhile, iTunes has been delivering podcasts for ten years now.
- And still with Apple: are these their upcoming wireless earbuds?
- So some people when down to the pub and Liam Gallagher showed up with a guitar. (Via Hector)
- Why are artists getting paid less than they used to by record companies?