Scientists have figured out the weight of all the COVID-19 viruses in the world. It’s not much. Ponder that as you browse music news for June 10, 2021.
- Slipknot’s new album is almost done.
- Need something for the garden? How about a George Harrison gnome?
- How does Instagram’s algorithms work? Here’s a bit of a peek behind the curtain.
- Twitter has restricted tweets in India from a couple of musicians who annoyed the Indian government.
- YouTube is not the monster the music industry once said it was. Here’s why.
- A history of England’s best and worst songs for international football tournaments.
- Kanye’s new puffy coat.
- Edmonton’s music venues may not open until the fall.
- An end to the Pink Floyd feud? Forget it.
- Apple Music has introduced pages for record labels.
- The US is going to try its own Eurovision-type music competition. Submissions are now open.
- Here’s another old song that’s blown up because of streaming.
- If you’re in a band and you’re wondering what’s the best merch to sell, it’s vinyl.
- Wanna buy THE Love Shack? It’s for sale.
More news? Try looking here.