First, a question: What if Good Fellas was a 1990s sitcom?
Now some music news for June 25, 2020.
- Coronavirus update 1: Markham, Ontario, will be the site of a drive-in concert on July 1. The headliner will be country star Dean Brody.
- Coronavirus update 2: Sammy Hagar says “I’d rather personally get sick and even die” to help the US economy.
- Coronavirus update 3: Can indie music survive without concerts?
- Coronavirus update 4: Disinfecting tunnels for concerts?
- Brendon Urie of Panic! At the Disco to Donald Trump: Cut it out.
- There’s a petition to replace a Minnesota statue of Columbus with one of Prince.
- Tom DeLonge has forced the US government to change policy on UFOs.
- Live Nation: “Okay, so maybe we overreached with that last memo to artists.
- A good point: In the age of streaming, can a song ever “grow on us” again? (My opinion: No. And this is bad.)
- Here’s a niche venue I never knew about: music from death camps.
- Can AI learn to dance? Apparently.
- David Bowie once lived here. Want in?
- Here’s the kind of injury you can get when you’re too much into karaoke.
- Baby squirrel + microphone = this.