Happy birthday, Twitter! You’re now 13 years old. As for music news on March 21, 2019…
- The Junos drew almost a million viewers. That’s a pretty good number for Canada on a Sunday night considering all the competition
.Watchthis nine-year-old rip through the solo in “Sweet Child O’ Mine.”
- It looks like someone from Radiohead will show up at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony after all.
- Five thousand metalheads were put on a cruise ship and sent to the Bahamas. This is what it was like.
- Lady Gaga can afford any car she wants but chooses to drive a 1993 Ford F-150 SVT.
- Wanna buy a piece of the Fyre Festival? US Marshalls are auctioning off various assets.
- This guy changed his name to “Michael Jackson” because he was such a fan. Now he having second thoughts.
- The Michael Jackson wax figure at Madame Tussauds isn’t going anywhere…
- …but Neverland Ranch could face demolition.
- Ariana Grande only gets 10% of the royalties from her song “7 Rings.” Here’s why.
- How could this company have been so careless when it comes to clearing music rights?
- Whoa. A real-life Babel Fish translator like we saw in The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.
- Chinese authorities seem to have launched a crackdown on goth fans.
- Jerry Lee Lewis has been released from hospital following a stroke.
- BTS Barbie? Yep.
- A French rapper has been fined £4,300 for inciting violence with a song called “Hang White People.”
- Bryan Adams would like to set the record straight on the origins of “Summer of ’69” one more time.
- Shaq is going to DJ at Lollapalooza this year.
- If Beto O’Rourke becomes president, he’s already picked out the band to play his inauguration. Cool.