- After Will Smith’s slap at the Oscars (I really used to like him. Now? Meh.), the Grammys are preparing for weirdness.
- My Science of Rock’n’Roll museum exhibit lives!
- The whole Astroworld legal situation is getting…muddy.
- How much is radio airplay worth? That’s complicated.
- Here’s a list of the biggest producers in the world right now.
- This podcast is about missing and murdered Grateful Dead fans.
- An entire city just upgraded their internet service because it’s what Drake needed.
- So that’s the reason… (Via Tim)
- Not a good move, dude.
- I don’t get it. The whole “Bored Ape Yacht Club” thing. It’s silly.
- “Digital drugs” delivered with sound? Yes.
More music news? Look here.
BONUS: This Trump supporter claims to be Vladimir Putin’s son.
BONUS BONUS: Two-and-a-half hours of David Lee Roth dancing to “Love Train” by The O’Jays.