Japan continues to lead the world in vending machine technology. And this site does pretty good for music news on May 26, 2022.
- For his next act, will Elon Musk save the music industry?
- Apparently, Kayne’s 2020 presidential campaign was defrauded for thousands of dollars.
- TikTok posts have gone from 60 seconds to three minutes, and now ten minutes. Hey, YouTube! You watching this? Hey, it’s the new MTV.
- Aerosmith has had to cancel its summer Las Vegas residency dates because Steven Tyler has gone to rehab.
- Scallops like disco lights. Who knew?
- Is this the next generation of radio technology?
- Will the heirs of those musicians who sold off their catalogues get them back in 35 years? Maybe.
- If you’re a fan of the Smashing Pumpkins, you need to look at this old tape.
- DAD! NO!
- What will be the future of AI and music? Could be good. Could be bad.
- Adele fans are pissed at Adele. Here’s why.
- A study by the BBC found that 13% of the headliners booked at UK festivals are women.
- Jarvis Cocker now has a memoir.
- Parents in the US might soon have the right to sue if their kid ends up with a social media addiction.
- Iggy Pop was a winner of the Polar Music Prize.
BONUS: Seth MacFarlane is one helluva voice artist.