US Thanksgiving. That means nothing but turkey and football from there. Music news for November 24, 2022, has been source from other places around the world.
- Can you imagine the mood of Twitter employees who have to work over the US Thanksgiving weekend? They’ve got issues and fires everywhere. (Via Andrew)
- What would breaking up Ticketmaster and Live Nation actually accomplish? Read this.
- Nevertheless, there’s a US Congressional committee looking into Ticketmaster.
- Could Apple end up buying Disney? Feel free to speculate wildly.
- Have you heard YouTube’s new start-up sound?
- Air Canada has finally launched live in-flight TV for news and sports. About time.
- Get ready for all kinds of news and nostalgia about the 40th anniversary of Michael Jackson’s Thriller album.
- Beware “voice phishing” on dating apps. Here’s what I mean by that.
- Using music as a medicine: It’s a powerful tool.
- EVERYONE will be able to vote for Eurovision in 2023. That’s a big change.
- Morrissey has canceled more days on his current tour. Shocked. I’m just shocked.
- Things just keep getting worse (in a #MeToo way) for Arcade Fire’s Win Butler.
- How did the name “Donald Trump” end up in the lyrics of the livestream of an Elton John show? Human error? Suspicious.
- Will electric cars doom AM radio? Discuss.
- This kid is eight. EIGHT!
BONUS: What’s it like to be in a car crash coma? This.