Facebook (or Meta. Or whatever) is getting out of the facial recognition business. Or so it says. Let’s try some music news for November 4, 2021.
- QAnon followers believed that Robert F. Kennedy Jr. was going to return from the dead at a Rolling Stones concert. SPOLIER: He did not.
- Meanwhile, there are developments with the Nirvana Nevermind child porn lawsuit….
- There’s been more research into treating certain people with music matched to psychedelics.
- Jack White, Third Man Record, and Paul McCartney did something cool to create this vinyl collectible.
- Oh dear, Jim Carrey. (Via Tom)
- Amazon Music has launched interactive transcripts to selected podcasts.
- AC/DC’s “Thunderstruck” has passed a billion views on YouTube.
- Lady Gaga was wearing a bulletproof vest when she appeared at Joe Biden’s inauguration.
- Wanna know who’s making the worldwide vinyl shortage worse? Adele.
- Drake wants an WNBA team in Toronto.
- This probably isn’t something you shouldn’t do at a music festival. Maybe it’s just a Slipknot thing.
- What are you up to, Judas Priest?
- Bob Seger’s house caught on fire. Everyone’s safe.
- Tupac is getting his own museum in LA.
- A Barry Gibb postage stamp? Yep.
BONUS: This dude jumped into a lake to avoid some bees. He was then eaten by piranhas.
More news? Check here.