Published on October 11th, 2018 | by Alan Cross0
Random music news for Thursday, October 11, 2018
My neighbour has started to go crazy with Halloween. There are skeletons hanging from all the trees. Charming. And now, music news for October 11, 2018.
- Will Soundgarden continue without Chris Cornell? Maybe.
- Ahead of their lunch at the White House, Donald Trump called Kanye West “smart.”
- This British radio station has the smallest audience of any station in the UK–and maybe the world.
- Apple is ready to launch season two of Carpool Karaoke.
- “Can Jesus save virtual reality?” Wait–what?
- Will music save the EU? Bono thinks it might.
- Electronic pioneer Giorgio Moroder is going on tour for the first time–at age 78.
- Nickelback plays along with Jimmy Kimmel’s “Mean Tweets.”
- Jacob Hoggard of Hedley has had his sexual assault case pushed back again.
- Well, these music collaborations were unexpected.
- Is your Amazon Echo/Google Home smart speaker getting mouthy?
- This blockchain company wants to start a “decentralized indestructible version of Pirate Bay.” Copyright holders should be concerned.
- Lady Gaga is doing well. She just toured a $30 million townhouse that’s for sale.
- We swear that this Madonna-branded device is NOT a sex toy.