Great. Are we really talking about this now? Please make it stop so we can enjoy music news for October 13, 2022, in peace.
- Is there any hope for Kanye? I don’t think so. The dude is really struggling.
- Ticketmaster’s “dynamic pricing” model is under fire in the UK.
- Here’s how streaming platforms control the music industry with playlists.
- And has streaming made it harder to discover new music? (Hint: Yes.)
- Maybe TikTok isn’t helping music. Here’s why.
- Brad Pitt is now in the recording studio business. Looks like a fine place.
- Are you one of those rare people who can make your ears rumble? Check it out. (Via Larry)
- This legal case involving Prince and Andy Warhol is interesting.
- Why are small music venues closing down? Here’s why.
- iPhone users are finding this to be…awkward.
- Need some new impractical jewelry? Here are new pieces based on The Beatles, The Stones, and Elton John.
- And the biggest-selling vinyl single in the UK this year will be…oh, of COURSE.
- Here’s a complicated copyright lawsuit that has a mother going against daughter over a classic song.
- Green Day seems to be hinting about a 25th-anniversary commemoration of the Nimrod album.
- I wish this was real. (Raven)
BONUS: Love this.