Here are some new developments with VR. THAT kind of VR. Think about that as we go through music for October 14, 2021.
- The Glorious Sons have been tapped to open for The Rolling Stones in LA.
- Meanwhile, Paul McCartney sounded dismissive of The Stones.
- Smash Mouth singer Steve Hartwell has retired from the band. It’s important that he go take care of himself. He apparently hasn’t been well.
- Adele is back. Here’s everything that’s changed about music since her last album.
- Grateful Dead psych aprons. Yes, aprons.
- Coachella is dropping their vaccine mandate for 2022.
- Another story on the most collectible vinyl records.
- I had no idea that pop music in Yugoslavia was this wild back in the 80s.
- Here’s a lesson in record collecting lingo.
- If you’re a child of the 80s, would you be interested in this special cruise? (Via Larry)
- This Toronto Halloween story has a musical twist.
- Play this music and automatically donate to a cause.
- The biggest album release days in history ranked.
- Music tech is re-evaluating its relationship with Facebook.
More news? Check here.