Han Solo encased in bread instead of carbonite. Seems like a lot of work. Meanwhile, there’s music news for October 20, 2022.
- Rod Stewart is doing some very nice things for some Ukrainian refugees.
- Roland Orzabal of Tears for Fears is selling this house in the Hollywood Hills.
- What does Simon Cowell plan to do with TikTok?
- What do you get when you cross the DNA of Ozzy Osbourne with Slipknot? We’re about to find out.
- This musical video game can help your memory.
- Bryan Adams and John Cleese, together at last.
- There’s a new Rolling Stones record coming in 2023. Yay? (Via Oreo)
- Iranian State Media is going after Britney Spears.
- Emo nacho fries?
- Sorry, Oasis fans. Noel Gallagher doesn’t feel there would be any point to a reunion.
- This is a weird musical lawsuit regarding a tattoo.
- In today’s Kanye news, he’s moving towards divorcing Kim,
- Musical pillows can help people in Emergency departments deal with pain.
- The latest song to reach one billion views on YouTube is “Every Breath You Take” by The Police.
- New iPads!
BONUS: Fun! Sounds of the 80s. (Via Andrew)