The squirrels are back to tease the bull terriers in the back yard. There will be no peace.
And now, the music news.
- AC/DC fans have raised enough money in Bon Scott’s hometown to commission a statue.
- Midnight Oil’s Peter Garrett is releasing his autobiography. Meanwhile, he also spoke at a conference called Big Sound.
- Is this the piano of the future?
- Apple Music is coming to Apple TV.
- Target stores in the US won’t support album releases on Black Friday.
- Michael Stipe calls Donald Trump “The Orange Clown.“
- If you’re in a metal band, here are nine tips from metal experts.
- Super Mario turns 30. Here are some cover songs.
- A singer from Cameroon is writing songs about “the dangers of the immigration dream.“
- Bieber haters beware: early word on the Biebster is that he’s in the midst of making a spectacular return.
- Remember the story about how Survivor was thinking about suing that anti-gay Kentucky clerk for using “Eye of the Tiger?” Apparently, the whole story is a hoax.
- This 11 year-old sounds an awful lot like Billie Holiday.
- There’s a reason why a lot of today’s dance records sound the same. Here it is.
- Your call: is this groom’s lip-syncing adorable or cringeworthy?
- The microphone you can throw and roll around.