One of the reasons I like Ryan Reynolds is because he’s not afraid to do things like this. Moving to music news for September 15, 2022…
- So the Black Keys’ Patrick Carney and singer Michelle Branch aren’t getting a divorce now? After all that drama?
- Here’s an update on the sexual assault charges that have been laid against Marilyn Manson.
- YouTube says it paid over US$6 billion to the music industry over the last 12 months. Remember when the music industry hated YouTube?
- There’s yet another book on David Bowie. The man is a source of endless strange fascination.
- Metallica V2.0?
- All these albums are turning/have turned 50 this year. They probably should be in your collection.
- This portable audio player sells for US$3,699. Here’s why.
- What’s coming after Gen Z? Gen A. And here’s how they consume music.
- This is interesting: The many playing fields of the world of music.
- Paul McCartney is appealing to people to help an abused elephant in India.
- A used guitar pedal of US$1,000,000? Yes.
- Jay-Z is trying to sell bitcoin in the projects. It ain’t easy.
- I’d never heard of this type of radio–until now.
- Here’s an inside look at the London Taylor Hawkins tribute concert.
- A record label for prisoners? Yes.
- Bryan Adams ran a nighttime show in Prince Edward Island powered entirely by the sun. Here’s how that worked.
BONUS: Pens. They’re tricky buggers.