Random music news for Thursday, September 18, 2019
Maybe one more day of erratic posts and email responses. Surgical recovery is taking a little longer than expected. Here’s what I did manage to gather for music news for September 18, 2019.
- Four more artists have been named to the Juno Hall of Fame.
- This is good: How to really listen to music.
- The US Navy has to admit that some recently released UFO videos are genuine “unexplained aerial phenomenon.” Tom DeLonge says “I told you so!”
- Imagine the surprise of this band when they found out that the new Brad Pitt space movie shared their name.
- Tommy Lee’s penis has made a return to the Internet.
- Ted Nugent isn’t happy with the new Michigan hunting rules. He says they’ll cause “widespread social disobedience.”
- This woman has been playing drums for eighty years.
- Alexa-equipped smart toilets are listening to our conversations. Great.
- Wearable chairs? Might be just the thing for music festivals.
- So when’s the next Tool album coming out? (Sorry, but we have to ask…)
- Ebay has sold a LOT of vinyl.
- Ahead of the release of iOS13, Shazam has had a bit of a makeover.