Fun with chalk and a blackboard. (Via Tom) And here’s fun with music new for September 23, 2021.
- If you’re a songwriter, you need to pay attention to what Bjorn Ulvaeus of ABBA is pushing. This is long overdue.
- On a sort of related note, here’s what it means to be an artist in the age of algorithms.
- Continuing with that thread, this is why playlists are a threat to artists.
- Drake has invested in a chicken chain.
- Eric Clapton, hypocrite.
- Ted Nugent, blowhard.
- Ariana Grande, stalked.
- More new turntables! This time from Thorens.
- Interviewer: “Will REM ever reunite?” Michael Stipe: “Nope.”
- Here’s a gift idea for the Run-DMC fan in your life.
- Windows 11 is coming October 5.
- Henry Rollins gets animated.
- The Strokes’ Albert Hammond Jr. has this place listed for sale in NYC.
- Billy Corgan is selling off some of his gear. Interested? Go here.
- The UK government to the streaming industry: “Never mind. As you were.” Wait–what?
More news? Check here.