Published on September 24th, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Thursday, September 24, 2015
The first day of fall. I spent part of the morning shouting at the maple tree in my back yard for letting its leaves change. Now, the music news for the day.
- Comparing Apple’s human music creators to Spotify’s algorithms. What’s better?
- Oh, and your free Apple Music trial ends in about a week.
- Adele’s new album has a release date: November 20.
- Scott Stapp of Creed appeared on Dr. Oz. Here’s why.
- Now that the NFL has been approved to use drones for their games, can concerts be far behind?
- Morrissey’s novel, List of the Lost, comes out today in the UK.
- Australia wants to ban Chris Brown. Good.
- As Volkswagen burns over their emission fixing scam, executives party with Lenny Kravitz.
- I hate barbershop quartets, but if you like them, watch this.
- KISS’ Paul Stanley is now a shareholder in a pawn shop.
- Frustrated with radio traffic reports? People are working on alternatives. This will be a big deal sooner rather than later.
- Thom Yorke’s Broadway music is in previews.
- If you’re a drug offender in Thailand, they show you the Amy Winehouse documentary.
- Scott Weiland’s lawyers say he owes them $50,000, so they’re suing.