Love wrestling? Then you’ll love this 52-page wrestling romance comic. It’s very sweary, too. Now for some music news for September 30, 2021.
- So Britney is now free? It sure seems so.
- Apparently, Stevie Van Zandt was once addicted to threesomes.
- Why Kurt Cobain hated “Smells Like Teen Spirit.”
- Here’s a case for still making albums.
- Phoebe Bridgers has been sued by producer Chris Nelson for defamation.
- Coachella is suing a car show called Carchella.
- Donald Trump is still in trouble with Eddy Grant over the use of the song “Electric Avenue.”
- Celine Dion: The official documentary.
- This seems like the only way Noel Gallagher will ever perform with Liam again.
- Wait: Dave Grohl almost joined GWAR?
- And still with Dave, here’s a story about his relationship with his father.
- Samsung has hired someone to help fight climate change: Vanilla Ice. Wait–what?
- David Bowie’s “lost” album, Toy, is going to be released.
- Revenues from streaming songs are up nearly 26% globally.
- Tool guitar lessons? Yes.
- Paul McCartney is promoting his children’s book, Grandude, in an interesting way.
BONUS: Call this a failure of communication. (Via Tom)