Yeah. Why has it? Ponder that before moving on to music news for April 12, 2022.
- If you’re going in for surgery, check to see if the doctor doing the operating is into AC/DC. You want that.
- Justin Bieber has a points problem.
- Deezer is now offering real-time translation of lyrics.
- Silverchair’s Daniel Johns could be facing some jail time.
- Can Instagrammer influencers really make $10K a day at Coachella?
- Eddie Vedder has himself a pretty cool festival coming up.
- If you’ve studied the history of punk rock, you’ll know about Australia’s The Saints. One of their number has just died.
- Jack White is doing press for his new albums and has a few things to say.
- You know who wants a piece of the metaverse? Sony.
- And before you think about murdering someone in the metaverse, read this.
- Is this the end of the line for Dead & Company?
- What was it like to discover a young Bob Marley? This.
- Yes, fans are still buying music. Check this out.
- Insert achy breaky heart joke here.
BONUS: This could help with karaoke night.