Published on April 23rd, 2019 | by Alan Cross0
Random music news for Tuesday, April 23, 2019
The first-ever video posted on YouTube, “Me at the Zoo,” was posted on this day in 2005. Moving on to music news for April 23, 2019…
- The Black Keys’ Patrick Carney got married.
- Rapper Nipsey Hussle may be gone, but his merch business is exploding.
- Meanwhile, Kanye is selling “church socks” for $50.
- According to this list, being a radio DJ is one of the worst jobs in America. Here’s another look at that.
- These death metal guys went busking on the NYC subway system.
- And then there’s The Singing Waitress. Let’s see what happens with this video.
- There’s been another iPhone 11 leak. The next model might look like this.
- Leafs fans should petition to keep Drake away from home games. The Drake Curse seems to be in full effect.
- The original Lollapalooza lineup from 1991: Where are they now?
- He’s still dead, but Prince will publish his memoirs this fall.
- Spotify and Apple are being accused of pro-American bias when it comes to their charts.
- Trouble getting out of bed in the morning? Try using a peppy pop song instead of a standard alarm.
- Meanwhile, back in China…
- These are the world’s most popular websites.