Yeah, this dog does look like Matt Damon. Moving on to music news for April 6, 2022.
- The ratings for the Grammy Awards were dismal. But you probably already guessed that.
- Flea’s daughter found a use for his Grammy.
- Who’s winning the streaming wars? Not new artists, but old, OLD ones.
- The YouTube channels of Eminem, Ariana Grande, Justin Bieber, and others have been hacked by a “Spanish shitposting account.”
- This was inevitable: The world’s first Bitcoin music festival.
- Here’s a good article on how the Neil Young/Joe Rogan fight affected other artists everywhere.
- About 39% of Americans say they don’t own a single radio in their house. Wait–what?
- A simple radio for people who have dementia.
- Want to follow what’s happening in Ukraine? Try World of Radio. (It works well with Google Translate.)
- Well, this is an interesting use for a cassette. (Via Peter)
- Cardi B 1, YouTuber defamer 0.
- The Elvis biopic featuring Tom Hanks as Col. Tom Parker will get its premiere in Cannes.
- The Wiggles. If you’re a parent, that’s all you need to know.
- South Korea is going to build a brand-new arena just for K-pop.
- Spotify is testing a new “curated feature playlist” feature.
BONUS: The trailer for the Bob’s Burgers movie is here. They’re not all gonna die, are they?