We’re still talking about Crazy Plane Lady. She now says she’s sorry for seeing things that weren’t there. Meanwhile, here’s what’s said to be making music news for August 15, 2023.
- Is this the end of sex and drugs and rock’n’roll? It kinda feels like it.
- Zooey Deschanel will now get a discount on her home renovations.
- Let’s just ask the question: Will AI replace musicians?
- AI can now write sheet music.
- Ex Van Halen bass player Michael Anthony saw a lot of the disaster that was the Maui wildfires.
- What is “an AR Spotify player?” This.
- Jon Schaffer, the former singer for Iced Earth, will soon face sentencing for his part in the January 6 riot.
- Well, at least she’s aware of it.
- Madonna, Justin Bieber, Paris Hilton, and Sotheby’s have all be sued over those weird Bored Ape NFTs. (Via Rick J)
- Here are some cool album cover Easter eggs.
- Remember the Balloon Boy scandal from years ago? Balloon Boy is grown up and in a metal band. In Florida, of course.
- Before she died, Sinead O’Connor was talking about a biopic with Demi Moore.
- If you’re a follower of The Charismatic Voice, you probably need to look at this. (Via Walter)
- There’s a big lawsuit over an internet archive called the Great 78 Project. I hope they can work things out.
- Damn. The cage match is off.
BONUS: A Catholic priest who is also a DJ.