Random music news for Tuesday, August 18, 2020
Imagine seeing this at the grocery store. Hey, I laughed. Moving to music news for August 18, 2020, here’s what’s going on.
- Coronavirus update 1: When will Adele’s new album come out? She has no idea.
- Two men have been arrested for the murder of Run-DMC’s Jam Master Jay. He was killed at his studio in 2002.
- I love this: The myth of generational uniqueness. All media and marketing people should read this article.
- C’mon, Montreal. You need to do this.
- C’mon, Ye. These sunglasses are batshit crazy.
- And a Christian version of TikTok? It’s another Kanye plan.
- How Johnny Marr created the guitar sounds for The Smiths’ “How Soon is Now.”
- Now this is how you should dress when it comes time to pick up your grades. It’s GWAR-approved.
- Metal Furby.
- What’s a Grohlathon? Oh.
- Metal comes to the rescue of Belarus.
- Quiet Riot’s Frankie Banali is recovering from a stroke.
- Watch out, radio. It’s time for Girl Power.
- Jarvis Cocker might end up in a dystopian musical fantasy.