Random music news for Tuesday, August 23, 2022
The Finnish Prime Minister might be the coolest leader on the planet right now. Seriously. Let’s sharply segue to what’s happening with music news for August 22, 2022.
- Dr. Dre’s brain aneurysm last year was worse than we were told.
- We almost had a Silverchair reunion, but…
- Then again, Daniel Johns has this new project to occupy his time.
- So why is K-pop so huge? This might explain it.
- Music festivals are really trying to go green, but it’s a struggle.
- Joe Strummer would have turned 70 a few days ago. “He would have made a wonderful old man.”
- Stephen King guitars? Yes.
- This is already happening. And it’s not good.
- Looking for some high-end headphones? Check out this new model from Grado.
- If the developer can raise $3.9 million, this church in Hamilton will be turned into a 1,000-person music venue.
- Fun with AI and The Beatles.
- Jeezus. Do we now need a BeReal account?
- Drummers, take note of this.
- Would this qualify as a nuisance call?
- Here’s another discussion on the need to pay attention to mental health in show business.
BONUS: I’m sure that Fatboy Slim and Christopher Walken don’t mind.