This woman really loves tattoos. I mean, really loves them. Once you’re done with her, here’s some music news for August 9, 2022.
- Courtney Love has finished her memoir. Finally. It’s been years in the making.
- The creator of one of the most famous band logos EVER is making…nothing from it.
- Relaxing music can increase cognitive performance: study.
- I was on this podcast talking about music and SATAN!
- Gen Z and radio broadcasters: It’s not good.
- Fred is now on number four.
- A good question: Whatever happened to elevator music?
- Here’s a good story on how Africa is re-inventing heavy metal.
- Album art and architecture: It was more of a thing than I realized.
- There are a lot of inconsistencies with theatre/concert ticket policies for disabled customers in the UK. Is that the case in Canada?
- Yes, there was an annual gathering of The Juggalos. Interesting how there were no problems at all.
- “The politics of music sampling.” Discuss.
- If you’re a fan of learning how classic records were made, this is a good story about Fleetwood Mac’s Rumours.
- Don’t ask Flea for a photo. Here’s why.
- Babies born in May are most likely to become famous musicians: Study.
- Rumour: Any new U2 album won’t be here until 2023, not November 2022 as once thought.
BONUS: Dude! WHY ARE YOU EVEN ASKING?
BONUS BONUS: That time when Alice Cooper was on The Muppets. (Via Tom)