Ten days until Christmas. Maybe you’ll get something like this under the tree.
But hopefully not. (Via John) Now some music news for December 15, 2020.
- Eddie Van Halen’s official cause of death has been revealed: a stroke brought on by underlying causes of pneumonia, lung cancer, and a bone marrow disorder called myelodysplastic syndrome.
- Is more Soundgarden music on the way? Apparently.
- Is this the end of Kimye?
- Then we have “Christmas Wrapping” by The Waitresses…
- Lil Wayne’s ex-manager is suing for US$30 million.
- If you’re into advertising, here are the companies that spend the most on ads worldwide.
- The Mouse is shutting down Radio Disney.
- Music rights have always been something people fought over. Here are eight examples.
- Free Neil Young! (As in, “his music is free.”)
- The Canadian indie music scene probably won’t recover until 2023.
- This is some Eddie Vedder video that you probably didn’t know you wanted to see. (Via Moe)
- Michael Jackson’s estate is still suing HBO over the Leaving Neverland documentary.
- Spiced mead for Christmas from Bullet for My Valentine.
- This is definitely the weirdest music headline of the day.