Happy solstice. That reminds me: I need to put up my Festivus pole. Moving on to music news for December 21, 2021.
- Where there’s a will there’s a rave.
- Kurt Cobain = The Batman? Apparently.
- Here’s a picture of Billy Corgan performing with his dad, William Sr. He died last weekend at the age of 74.
- Ye plans to turn all his houses into churches.
- And the greatest British Christmas #1 of all time is…yep. Good.
- Another can-you-name-that-song-on-the-internet mystery. Maybe it’s this song. (Via Tom)
- Does Spotify have a Gen Z problem? Maybe.
- Wait. TikTok is now also a food delivery app?
- There’s now an app for the Super Bowl Halftime Show.
- The latest act to perform inside Minecraft is BTS.
- As companies continue to buy up song catalogues, Bowie Bonds are coming back.
- This woman cut the Arkells Christmas singles with her own lathe.
- “How to make music for a perfect acid trip.”
- What about a metal cruise this winter?
- This is one rockin’ hockey organist.
BONUS: Yes, Canadians pay way too much for data on our phones.
More news? Check here.