Please don’t shoot people over loud music, especially on Christmas Eve. Then again, this is a Florida story. Segueing to music news for December 28, 2021…
- Here’s Pitchfork’s list of the 100 best songs of 2021.
- The 70,000 Tons of Metal Cruise will be back for 2022.
- Ozzy has jumped on the NFT bandwagon with “Crytptobatz.”
- Sting’s son is already for a career as…a cop.
- Because every city needs a mural of Lemmy.
- Brian Eno is not a fan of NFTs.
- Looking to discover some music almost no one has heard before? Try the TAPEFEAR archive.
- There’s a new book by a publicist coming out that has some big artists squirming.
- Apparently Drake spent much of Christmas handing out cash to stranger.
- Planning a career in radio? Read this.
- Patti Smith has been given the key to NYC.
- Hasn’t it been at least a year since Spotify promised higher fidelity with their streams? Where is it?
- Apple’s Eddy Cue says he can’t, but I swear I can.
- Saudi Arabia has a plan to become a “cultural hub.”
BONUS: If you’re in the market for something new to worry about, try this.
BONUS BONUS: This guy has been banned from leaving Israel for 8,000 years.
More news? Check here.