This guy just can’t seem to find a job. Any openings at your work? Any interest in music news for December 6, 2022?
- Speaking of December 6, this is the darkest day in the world. Here’s what I mean by that.
- Some Swifties are suing Ticketmaster.
- One of Toronto’s biggest metal fans has died after visiting a hospital for help three times in ten days.
- The actual lyrics to Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” are WHAT?
- Joe Cocker’s old house in Colorado is for sale. It. Is. Spectacular.
- Aerosmith just can’t keep their Las Vegas residencies going. Health issues.
- Pluto TV is a new streaming service in Canada. There are ads, but it looks pretty promising.
- Maybe naming your gun shop “Guns N’ Roses” wasn’t the smartest idea. (Via Andrew)
- Do live music audiences suck right now? Some think so.
- Here’s a list of some of the best music books of 2022.
- Twisted Sister makeup: What took them so long?
- Did you ever own any of these pre-smartphone cell phones?
- There’s been a change in staffing with Kanye’s 2024 presidential campaign.
- Rita Wilson, Tom Hanks’ wife, is an actor and gangasta rapper.
- There are more delays with Apple’s AR/VR headset, but it’s still supposed to be ready in 2023.
- Here are five songs Dolly Parton plans to record for her first-ever rock album. (Hey, she’s in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame…)
- Oh, and Dolly’s on TikTok now.
BONUS: I found this gin for sale in Bali, Indonesia.