I had no idea that Snapchat was still this big. What’s big in music news for February 21, 2023?
- Both Adele and Ed Sheeran have declined to appear at King Charles’ coronation.
- However, Andrew Lloyd Webber has got his royal commission.
- This is disturbing: Is Keith Richards’ arthritis so bad he needs to use a hidden guitarist when the Stones play live?
- Wanna buy the Toronto mansion where Prince once lived? It’s for sale again.
- Yoko turns 90.
- Goth seems to be rising again–at least in the UK.
- The band Live and the conman that tore the group apart.
- I’m posting this because Saskatchewan music doesn’t always get its due.
- Can’t sleep? How about this AI-created playlist designed to help you do just that.
- RIP Gerald Fried, composer of music for TV shows like Star Trek, Lost in Space, Gilligan’s Island and more.
- Interesting: One-third of American music listeners don’t pay for a streaming service.
- There are apparently more Flock of Seagulls fans than I was aware.
- Here’s the latest battle artists are facing when it comes to touring.
BONUS: Kurt Cobain had this to say about the price of concert tickets back in 1993.