VR porn is going to be a big freaky deal because of course it is. But before you get into that, you should probably look at music news for February 22, 2022. (TWOsday: 02-22-22; or for you Americans, 22-02-22. Or better yet, 22-2-22. We won’t see this kind of palindromic date again for another 11 years: March 3, 2033.)
- Nirvana’s Krist Novoselic says he’s working hard to finish a new album. That would be his first since his Eyes Adrift project back in the 90s.
- The UK music industry is having mixed reactions to the dropping of all COVID restrictions.
- Interesting: The architecture of the inside of musical instrumentals.
- David Crosby has unloaded (again) on streaming music services.
- Is Tay-Tay engaged?
- Muse drummer Dominic Howard just sold this LA place to Anna Kendrick.
- This is why you don’t mind not getting paid for appearing on the Super Bowl halftime show.
- Spice Girls Lego? Yep.
- Ringo Starr has a new book of photos.
- Well, of COURSE. (Sorry. I shouldn’t feed the trolls.)
- I wonder what Clarence Clemons would think of his boy doing this.
- The race is on to save some Afghan breakdancers from the Taliban.
- Ew. Gross.
More news? Check here.
BONUS: A little late, but here’s a post-mortem of MySpace.
BONUS BONUS: YOU try playing this. (Via Rick)