Well, this new drug sounds interesting. Who’s first? Let’s try some music news for February 7, 2023.
- You think you have a weird record collection? Take a look at what this Toronto doctor has. (Via Andrew)
- Love one-hit-wonders? Then check out this list.
- Kanye’s lawyers have finally found him so they can drop him as a client.
- How did Spotify get all its subscribers? Here’s a timeline.
- Need sad songs? Try Doomer Wave.
- The next Beatles-themed doc? Man on the Run, which follows Paul McCartney through his Wings era.
- Okay, fun. Especially if you like Easter eggs on songs. (Via Jeffrey)
- An “iPhone Ultra?” It’s starting to look like it.
- Tay-Tay is facing another plagiarism lawsuit.
- Nirvana can’t shake the Nevermind baby. Here’s the latest.
- Spotify’s dive into original podcasts hasn’t worked out so well.
- Looking to write some songs? Try this.
- Without Christine McVie, Fleetwood Mac is probably done.
- “How We Made 24 Party People.” Still one of my favourite music movies.
BONUS: Medical molly?